Terms and conditions
Policies, terms & conditions of Pyrolist
1. Rules and policies for listing products and services on Pyrolist
You have to be 18 or older to use this site for selling and buying.
If you’re a physical person, you can buy, but you can not sell. Only companies, industries, non-profit organisations, government instances, institutions, in other words non-physical person, can sell on this site.
When you sell on Pyrolist, there are certain rules you need to follow. We have these rules in place to help make Pyrolist a safer place for everyone.
We invite you to read policies, terms and conditions, before using our services.
Before you list an item, you should carefully review and understand these rules because we hold all our sellers responsible for following them. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
2. Your Content
Content that you post using our service must be content you own or have the right to use. That includes anything you post using our service (like usernames, shop names, profile pictures, photos, descriptions, reviews, comments, etc.).
- You are solely responsible for your content. You must have all necessary rights to your content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- By posting your content, you grant Pyrolist a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of your content to provide the service and to promote Pyrolist, or the Service in general, in any format and through any channels, including any Pyrolist Service or third-party website or advertising medium.
- There are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Pyrolist (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our prohibited Items policy, or any part of our terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false, misleading or uses the service in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
- You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
- Violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
- Be false or misleading;
- Infringe any third-party right;
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Pyrolist or the interests or property of Pyrolist users;
- Impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Pyrolist;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Pyrolist and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Pyrolist.
The following items are strictly prohibited from Pyrolist.
- Animal and wildlife products
- Any items encouraging illegal activities
- Cars, trucks, and other vehicles unless needed for the pyrolysis industry such as loaders
- Cell phones
- Charity fund raising
- Credit cards
- Currency and stamps
- Electronic equipment
- Embargo goods
- Event tickets
- Gift cards
- Government documents
- Human remains or parts
- Lottery tickets
- Mailing list and personal information
- Media or services
- Police related items
- Real estate
- Recalled items, slot machines
- Sex related products
- Weapons and knives
- Your content posted by a third party. Pyrolist has great respect for intellectual property rights and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Service. If content that you own or have rights to have been posted to the Service without your permission and you want it removed, please notify Help.
- Your content hurts a third party. If your content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice. We will notify you if that happens.
- Abusing Pyrolist Services. Please tell us about any problems or offensive content so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Pyrolist if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Pyrolist or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Pyrolist or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Pyrolist or use of Pyrolist by users.
3. Fees and Services
Using Pyrolist Services is relatively low cost. We charge fees for certain Services.
We charge fixed fees for posting a product, a service and making an advertisement.
If the service you use charges additional fees, such as for a promotion of a post by bringing onto the top of the list, putting it as a star, you will be able to review and accept that charge by clicking on the appropriate botton.
Our fees are quoted in USD (United States of American dollars).
All the fees are paid through Paypal.
- We may change the fees from time to time. We will notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site.
- We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
- Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they're due.
- If you don't, we may limit your ability to use the Services.
- If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms (for accounts over 180 days past due, you permit us to instruct PayPal to deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance).
- Canadian taxes associated with our Services will be collected when applicable.
- You agree to provide accurate address information necessary for Pyrolist to comply with its obligations under applicable law. To the extent that such information is not provided, Pyrolist will in its discretion determine and collect appropriate taxes.
- You are solely responsible to collect and remit any applicable taxes resulting from the sale of your items or services listed on Pyrolist in your country.
4. General information on policies
Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all Pyrolist members. Learning what's allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone work with reliable, trustworthy members.
Here are some of the rules for using Pyrolist
- You have to be at least 18 years old to trade on Pyrolist.
- The only items that can be sold on Pyrolist are related to pyrolysis.
- Only non-physical person (i.e. business, non-profit organisation, government instances) can sell, and anyone (physical and non-physical person) can buy.
- A User shall not use an Account for money laundering or any illegal purpose or in violation of any law or regulation or provision of these Terms. As a condition for using the Service, we hold all buyers or sellers accountable for violations of law, and violations of these terms and all applicable policies.
- You may only register and maintain one account. Payment instruments and bank accounts can only be registered on one Pyrolist account at a time; they cannot be shared on multiple accounts.
- You are required to provide us with current and accurate information about yourself (“User Information”). We may verify your user information with a third-party vendor. We also may request you to send us additional documents or information to help us verify your identity. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person through your account.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your bank account information is entered correctly.
- You are solely responsible for any activity and listings on your account. You also are responsible for ensuring your account accurately reflects your current user Information.
- You are responsible for all fees, chargebacks, payment reversals or refunds received by Pyrolist, even after you close your account. Amounts owed may be removed from your balance.
- You are responsible for keeping your account password secure.
- You may terminate your account with Pyrolist at any time from your account settings. However, you will still be responsible for any unpaid fees up to that time.
4. Your privacy/confidentiality
Your privacy is important to us. We store and request very limited information about our members, as few as possible to allow us to manage your account in the most optimal way possible. Your information is kept for the use of Pyrolist. It is not sold, share or given to any other party unless you share voluntary with a social media. If your a physical person, your information will be destroyed on a regularly basis unless required. However, you can not request to be a physical person if your activity is made for a non-physical party (e.g. if you’re an employee, an owner or so). See the section about personal information
5. Suspension or Termination by Pyrolist
Pyrolist reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any of its services, in whole or in part at any time for any reason, without notice (unless required by law).
We may refuse service to anyone and may terminate or suspend your account (and any related accounts) and your access to the service in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice (unless required by law). For example, Pyrolist will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users who are determined by Pyrolist to be "repeat offenders." A repeat offender is a user who has been notified of a violation of our terms, engages in infringing activity, or has had content removed from the service at least twice.
If we terminate or suspend your account or access to our service:
- You don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our service, for example, to sell or buy on our websites. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the service may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the service.
- You remain responsible for fees, shipping fees, chargebacks/funds reversals, returns or refunds requested and remain obligated to resolve any disputes with other Users that are a result of purchases or sales of goods occurring prior to termination/suspension.
6. Property and copyright
- You acknowledge that any material, information in the form of text, graphic, audio and video, image, report, article, publication, data, database, table, chart, photograph, illustration, map, interface, web page, text, file, software, product name, company name, trademark, logo and trade name contained on the Website (collectively the "Content"), including the manner in which the Content is presented or appearing and any related information, is the property of Pyrolist or its respective owners, as the case may be, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws, trademarks, and other applicable laws.
- No right of ownership or other implicit right is conferred on the Content obtained through the Website and the posting of information or material on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right to such information, material and content.
- Certain elements of material posted on the Website, such as articles or other materials, express the views of their respective authors, which may not be the view of Pyrolist, its employees, directors, officers or partners.
7. Modification of this convention
- Pyrolist reserves the right, from time to time, at its sole discretion, to modify or amend any part of this Agreement with respect to your future use of the Website or to add new provisions to it, for any reason, without notice or notice to another person beforehand and without liability to you or any other person.
- The latest updated version of this Agreement will be posted on the Website, and you are responsible for periodically reviewing this Agreement before using the Website. If you do not agree to any of the terms or changes, you must immediately stop using the Website.
- If you access the Website or use the Website after posting any changes, you will be deemed to have consented to the amended terms of the Agreement. You may not modify this Agreement in any way.
8. Liability Limits
- You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. You also agree not to hold us responsible for the payment processing of other service providers such as PayPal (each a “Third Party Payment Processor”. For greater certainty, as applicable, if you link a Third Party Payment Processor account to your Pyrolist Account, you acknowledge and agree that by making payments through Pyrolist with that Third Party Payment Processor, you are bound by that Third Party Payment Processor’s applicable terms and conditions, and we are not liable for any loss, claims or damages howsoever arising in connection with that third party’s services).
- As most of the stuff on the Pyrolist Services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of any postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
- Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Pyrolist, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Pyrolist, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, actual, indirect, special or punitive damages arising from, or in connection with, the Service or these Terms. In no event shall Pyrolist aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred (100 USD) U.S. Dollars.
- Pyrolist is not responsible in anyway for the warranty, conditions, quality, availability, delivery, cost, lost of products. This is the seller’s responsibility. Pyrolist is not responsible for the accuracy of the description of the products, nor the handling and shipping price.
- Pyrolist have no liability for suspending or terminating your account, restricting access to your account or balances in your account or suspending or terminating your access to the service.
- Pyrolist shall not be responsible for any service interruptions, including but not limited to, system failures or other interruptions that may affect purchases or sales, the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion or settlement of payment transactions, bank direct deposit transfers or the service.
- Pyrolist shall have no liability for failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism; acts of nature including earthquakes, fire, flood; labour conditions; power failures and/or internet disturbances.