Web: www.simecpellet.comThe continuous biomass pyrolysis laboratory apparatus is designed to test the pyrolysis process of different kinds of biomass raw materials. It consists of Control Cabinet, Raw Material Feeder, Pyrolysis Reactor, Syn-gas Burning Device, Gas Sampling Interface and Gas Pipes, etc.
Due to the electric heating system and PID temperature controlling & monitoring system, the apparatus can process the biomass raw materials at any set temperature exactly. The sensitive sensors provide precision experimental data of pyrolysis temperature, gas flow volume and so on. Different stages of biomass pyrolysis experiments can be conducted by this apparatus, such as torrefaction, carbonization, etc.
The compact design of the equipment enables the operator to conduct biomass pyrolysis experiments in a limited space. The simple and accurate operation of this equipment help the clients, who will set up commercial biomass pyrolysis projects, to collect the relevant experimental data for further analysis and research, then improve commercial operation.
1. Reacting Raw Materials：small particle biomass raw materials, moisture content ≤15%, particle size less than 10mm.
2. Pyrolysis Temperature: 200-800 ℃, or customized upon client’s requirement.
3. Raw Material Processing Amount：≥ 5 Kg/H
4. Size of Reactor: Φ133×2264 mm
5. Heat Source: uniquely designed electric heating device
6. Power: 12KW
7. Overall Size: 4M×2.5M×3.5M (L×W×H)
Photos of Biomass Pyrolysis Laboratory Apparatus installed in a university:
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Bank Transfer, Direct Debit, Money Order
Web: www.simecpellet.comEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSIMEC Rotary Charcoal Furnace adopts Anaerobic Destructive Distillation technology. It is designed for continuous pyrol...
China, Henan Province
Sold by SIMEC (0)